Log Cabin® Zesty Chili Wings
- Yield: 4-6 Servings
- Time: 40 mins
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl, combine paprika, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Add wings to bowl, and toss to coat with spices.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Spread wings on the sheet in a single layer.
- Bake wings for approximately 15-20 minutes, turning once, until brown and crispy
- In a clean bowl, whisk hot sauce, butter, chipotle powder, lime juice, cilantro and Log Cabin Original Syrup until combined.
- Toss baked wings in sauce to coat and serve immediately.