Log Cabin® Syrup Braised Short Ribs
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Time: 4 hrs
- Preheat Oven to 350° F.
- Heat oil in deep, oven safe sauté pan over medium heat.
- Season beef ribs with salt and pepper and lightly dust with flour.
- Carefully place ribs in pan and brown on all sides.
- Remove ribs from pan and set aside.
- Add onion, celery, carrot, garlic, ginger to pan and cook for 6-10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add hoisin sauce, chipotle peppers, and Log Cabin Syrup to vegetables in sauté pan and heat to a boil.
- Return ribs to pan. Cook covered 3 1/2 hours or until tender.
- Remove ribs from pan. Allow oil to rise to top and skim off of sauce.
- Serve warm ribs with sauce.