Log Cabin® Candied Walnuts
- Yield: 14-16 Servings
- Time: 45 mins
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- In a medium sauce pan over low heat, melt butter. Once melted, add Log Cabin syrup, brown sugar, allspice, and salt. Stir for 1-2 minutes and remove from heat.
- In a bowl toss walnuts with the egg white until nuts are coated.
- Pour butter and syrup mixture over walnuts and toss to evenly coat.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Lay walnuts on the baking sheet in an even layer and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, break walnuts apart and serve at room temperature.