Log Cabin® Bourbon Glazed Salmon
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Time: 30 mins
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- In a small sauce pan, combine Log Cabin Syrup, bourbon, and onions.
- Bring to a boil on high heat. Reduce heat to low and continue cooking, stirring occasionally until mixture thickens. Whisk in butter and dill.
- Set aside ¼ cup of glaze for use before serving.
- Lightly brush salmon with the remainder of the glaze, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish filets, flesh side down, on the grill.
- Let fish cook 5-7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Remove salmon from grill and brush with remaining glaze.