Log Cabin® All Natural Waffles with Apple Cranberry Topping
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Time: 50 mins
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Combine apple, syrup, cranberries and cinnamon in large bowl; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine Log Cabin All natural pancake mix, milk, egg, oil, and Log Cabin Syrup. Stir until large lumps disappear. Add walnuts and mix to incorporate.
- Pour desired amount of batter into lightly greased waffle iron and bake until steaming stops.
- Carefully remove waffle from iron. Top with apple mixture and dust with powdered sugar.