Log Cabin® All Natural Sweet and Fluffy Pancakes
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Time: 30 mins
- Preheat griddle over medium heat. Griddle is ready when drops of water sizzle and disappear almost immediately.
- Combine all ingredients except butter in medium bowl. Whisk until blended.
- Grease griddle with butter.
- Drop batter onto griddle by 1/4 cupfuls. Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look dry. Turn only once, and cook until pancakes are set.
- Garnish pancake with Log Cabin Original Syrup, fresh berries, and powdered sugar if desired