Log Cabin® All Natural Coffee Cake
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Time: 1 hr 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl, combine the Log Cabin All Natural Pancake mix and granulated sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, milk, oil, egg, and vanilla and mix until well combined. Fold in blueberry pie filling.
- Add the pancake mix and sugar into the wet ingredients, and mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 pan.
- For the streusel- combine all ingredients in a bowl and cut with a pastry cutter, or two forks, until small pea sized pieces form (Or, you can place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse lightly until small pea sized pieces form).
- Top the cake with the streusel topping.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool cake on a rack. Once cooled, dust with powdered sugar if desired.