Log Cabin® All Natural Apple Bread
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Time: 1 hr 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Using a stand mixer or an electric beater, mix pancake mix, water, flour, brown sugar, apple filling, and cinnamon on low speed for approximately two minutes until ingredients are incorporated
- Add the raisins, and increase the speed to medium. Mix until a dough forms, and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Remove the dough from the bowl, and place in a lightly greased 9x9 loaf pan. Spread dough into pan to help it take the shape of the loaf pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine the ingredients for the topping
- Using a pastry cutter or two forks, cut ingredients until small pea-sized pieces form.
- Top bread dough with topping
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted into center of bread comes out clean.
- Cool bread on a wire rack.