Log Cabin® Syrup Spicy Glazed Ribs
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Time: 2 hrs 15 mins
- Combine syrup, five-spice powder and brown sugar in medium bowl. Reserve 3 tablespoons.
- Reserve 3 Tbsp. of marinade, and set aside.
- Arrange ribs in large roasting pan. Marinate in syrup mixture 1 to 24 hours hours covered in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Roast ribs in a large pan for 1 to 1 ¼ hours until tender.
- Brush on remainder of marinade prior to serving.
Suggestions: Also terrific for marinating boneless chicken breast halves, chicken thighs and pork tenderloin.