Log Cabin® All Natural Focaccia Bread Sticks
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Time: 45 mins
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place Log Cabin All Natural pancake mix, water, ¼ cup olive oil, oregano, half of the parmesan cheese, garlic and pepper in a bowl.
- Using a stand mixer or electric beater, mix on low speed to incorporate all ingredients.
- Once all ingredients are combined, increase to medium speed, and continue to mix until dough ball forms and pulls away from the sides of the mixer.
- Place dough onto a lightly floured surface, and carefully knead dough into a rough round pizza shape (dough will be soft), about ¼ inch thick.
- Place dough on a greased baking sheet or pizza stone
- With a pastry brush, lightly brush the dough with the reserved 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Sprinkle the other half of the parmesan cheese over the dough.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until dough is firm, and lightly browned on top.
- Remove bread from oven and cut into long bread stick shapes. For a crispier bread stick, place back in the oven for 5 minutes after cutting into bread sticks.
- Serve with marinara sauce, herbed extra virgin olive oil, or Italian dressing.